2018 a new year to go



First let me wish you, dear reader, the very best for 2018:
May you have health, success, fun and love in abundance!

For some years now, I've started learning/using a new computer language every year.
2018 will be no exception: This year I'll learn and use the Go language.

Why Go?

  • Because I like the (clean and simple) syntax
  • Because the tooling/ecosystem is mature enough for me
  • Because of the performance (even if it's not my primary concern)
  • Because the goroutines / channels look like neat tools to tame concurrency
  • Because I like the interface concept
  • Because I subscribe to  Eric S. Raymond opinion that Go could be the next C

As usual I'll try to post about my discovery of the Go world.
So stay tuned, and don't hesitate to comment and give advice.


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Change your Gogs admin password

What is the average salary for Perl programmers in 2020?

JavaScript for Perl lovers.